These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, HAZARD SIGNS NZ website accessible at www.hazard-signs.nz By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HAZARD SIGNS NZ’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: 1. Modify or copy the materials; 2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); 3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HAZARD SIGNS NZ’s web site; 4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or 5. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HAZARD SIGNS NZ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall HAZARD SIGNS NZ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HAZARD SIGNS NZ’s Internet site, even if HAZARD SIGNS NZ or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HAZARD SIGNS NZ's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HAZARD SIGNS NZ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HAZARD SIGNS NZ may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HAZARD SIGNS NZ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product description or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and we cannot confirm the availability or price of an item until you place your order. Rarely, despite our best efforts, an item in our catalogue may not be available, an offer may be misstated, or an item may be mispriced.
You agree that the Company may use your reviews, feedback, suggestions or ideas in any way, including in modifications to the Site, other products or services, or in publicity materials, and grant the Company a perpetual, royalty-free, unencumbered license to use the feedback you provide. By uploading content to the Site, you authorize the Company to display your content on its website and publicity materials, free of charge. The Company claims no intellectual property rights over any other content you upload to the Site.
You are aware that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks, and changed to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The personal information you provide us, including your payment information, is processed via PAYPAL (transaction gateway). We advise you to read Paypal transaction method if you have any query reading online transactions on HAZARD SIGNS NZ's website.
You agree to provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Site, including but not limited to a web-enabled device that is suitable to connect with and use the Site. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing the Site.
1. You agree you will not upload any content or email us that violates any applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
2. You agree you will not interfere with the ability of the Company to operate and maintain the Site by uploading or transmitting any worms, viruses, Trojan horses, keyloggers, or other malware.
3. You agree you will not use the Site to send unsolicited bulk messages ("spam").
4. You agree you will not upload any defamatory content, harassing, obscene, or pornographic
5. You agree to not take any action that will impose an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the Site’s infrastructure.
6. You agree you will not upload any content that infringes on or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual rights, proprietary rights, or publicity rights.
7. You agree you will not attempt to access data not intended for you or for which you have no access.
1. You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process.
2. You must be human. Accounts registered by automated methods, such as by "bot," are not allowed.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from your failure to secure your account or password. If you suspect that your account has been breached, you must notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account.
1. You are responsible for all content posted under your account, as well as any activity that occurs under your account.
2. The Company does not pre-screen uploaded user content but reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content made available by the Site.
1. The Site permits you to purchase goods using third-party accounts, such as PayPal.
2. By providing your third-party account credentials to the Company, you authorize the Company to access your third-party account as your agent. You authorize the Company to disclose, use and store those credentials to log in to the Site. The Company will not share your third-party account credentials, except to the extent necessary to verify your identity and transmit payment.
3. The Site is not sponsored or endorsed by any third parties accessible through the Site.
1. The Site may provide links to third-party websites. The Company is not responsible for the content on third-party websites, and a link does not imply sponsorship or endorsement of the third-party website’s content.
2. The Company may maintain accounts on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any content you post on the Company’s social media accounts is subject to the social media platform’s terms of service and privacy policies.
1. All data not provided by users remains intellectual property or proprietary content owned or licensed by the Company. All such intellectual property or proprietary rights are reserved by the Company and any third-party owners of those rights.
2. You agree you will not use the Company’s intellectual property or proprietary content on behalf of any third party, to create derivative works, or in connection with any product or service without the express written consent of the Company
Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability:
- The Company does not warrant that:
1.1. The Site will meet your specific requirements;
1.2. The Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
1.3. The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable;
1.4. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations; and
1.5. Any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
2.1. The use or the inability to use the Site;
2.2. The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site;
2.3. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
2.4. Statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or
2.5. Any other matter relating to the Site.
- The Site is not an archival or storage service, and the Company reserves the right to limit the period that uploaded content is available.